The Tiburon town team started playing in the mid 1930's, sometimes without a nickname or sponsor. The Pelicans started in 1950 under managers Charlie Locati and Ed Vigno. The last year for semi-pro baseball in Tiburon was 1963.

Please use scroll bar to view additional images for this team.


Tiburon Judge Field
Area: Marin (Tiburon)
Year: circa 1930

Description: Historic St. Hilary Church is at top of the hill.

Rail cars in background were used to form outfield fence.